Buy Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions by Michel (Shelly) Denes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michel (Shelly) Denes
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Nov 13, 2015
Join gait and human movement expert, Shelly Denes, PT, C/NDT, and move beyond basic assessment and treatment interventions. Learn practical, evidence-based strategies to:
- Improve gait efficiency in seniors
- Enhance safety and decrease fall risk in ambulatory residents
- Recognize and design treatment plans for abnormal gait patterns in recovering hip & knee replacement patients
- Maximize gait, strength and activity tolerance in recovering acute care patients
- Improve gait quality in people living with Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and the effects of stroke
Shelly will teach you quick tips to recognize normal gait and its components, as well as to understand evaluation of abnormal gait. Review posture, and discover details about its impact on gait. Through interactive case studies and lab demonstrations, Shelly will help you consider the latest in orthotics and other advanced technologies being used in rehabilitation – interventions that you can implement into your practice now. Be the best rehab resource for your patients by learning quick, effective and evidence-based strategies and interventions that will transform your practice.
|Manual (12.06 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Quick Tips to Recognize Normal vs. Abnormal Gait Patterns
- Identify where the “breakdowns” occur in normal gait patterns
- What should gait look like? Video examples and demonstrations
Screening Tests & Solutions for Changes in Gait
- Advanced visual assessment techniques
- Gait speed & cadence changes
- Double stance time
- Walking posture
- Joint motion
- Muscle strength & muscle tone (Spasticity and Rigidity)
- Video motion analysis and 3D kinematics
- Dynamic surface electromyography
- Dynamic fine wire electromyography
Strategies to Identify the Manifestations & Underlying Causes of Abnormal Gait Patterns
- Pathological gait disorders
- Orthopedic issues
- Musculo-skeletal issues
- Neurological issues
- Pain issues
- Fear of falling
Documentation, Goal Writing, Outcome Expectations and Discharge Planning
- Long- & short-term goal writing tips
- Intensity, frequency and duration of care documentation
- Progress reports: how to get paid & avoid payment denials
- Treatment encounter notes
- Maintenance services: justification tips
- Examples of documentation essentials
CUTTING-EDGE SOLUTIONS FOR GAIT DYSFUNCTIONS IN COMMON CONDITIONS
- The “Parkinson’s Shuffle”
- Techniques that minimize “freezing”
- Enriching exercise with simultaneous activities
- Techniques to address ataxia issues
- Treatment strategies for relapses or flares
- Benefits of aquatic therapy
- Benefits of Tai Chi and Yoga for gait and balance
- Strategies to reteach walking
- Training for family and caregivers
- Functional electrical stimulation (FES)
- Techniques to address Trendelenburg gait
- Exercises to strengthen muscles
- Appropriate assistive devices
Hip & Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
- Techniques to immediately address post-op gait
- Interventions to regain range of motion post-op
- Cautionary considerations: Trendelenburg gait
- When to correct, and when not
- Testing considerations for muscle imbalance & functional limb-length issues
Indications and Biomechanics for the use of Orthotics
- Weakness at specific joints
- Correction for alignment issues
- Orthotics for LE collapsing even without foot-drop
- Utilizing combined orthotics in unique situations
Shelly Denes, PT, CFPS, C/NDT, is an expert in fall prevention and neuro-rehab more than 25 years of experience treating patients with hemiplegia, neuromusclular disorders, TBI, and SCI. She has a special interest in advanced technology and has been involved extensively with neuroprosthetic devices, lower extremity orthotics, and exoskeleton robotics.
Ms. Denes travels nationally to present seminars on fall prevention and geriatric rehabilitation, and she is known for her dynamic, hands-on teaching style. She has also shared her insights with practicing professionals in varying settings. Additionally, her expertise has been presented through expert witness work, both nationally and locally. Ms. Denes is a graduate of University of Michigan’s PT program, and she earned her certification in Neurodevelopmental Treatment for Adult Hemiplegia (NDT) from Rehab Institute of Chicago. She has also earned her certification as a Fall Prevention Specialist with Evergreen Certifications and sits on their advisory board.
Financial: Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes receives compensation as a Physical Therapist at the Center for Spinal Cord Injury Recovery. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Gait & Balance -Quick, Effective & Evidence-Based Therapeutic Solutions – Michel (Shelly) Denes course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.