Buy Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety by Gregory A. Hinrichsen,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gregory A. Hinrichsen
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 02, 2016
- Assessment tools for cognitive deficits, depression, anxiety and substance abuse
- Proven approaches to treat late life mental health problems
- Critical steps in building a successful geriatric practice including billing Medicare and Medicaid
- Ethical issues commonly confronted in practice with older adults
Drawing on over 40 years of clinical experience in the field of aging, Gregory A. Hinrichsen, Ph.D., ABPP, will teach you concrete strategies to work with older adults who have mental health issues, including:
- Assessing cognitive deficits, depression and anxiety
- Treating depression and anxiety and managing cognitive deficits
- Handling common ethical issues
- Addressing life transitions, grief/complicated grief, thoughts of suicide and interpersonal conflict
- Engaging and establishing credibility
- Building a successful geriatric mental health practice
Through dynamic discussion, case studies and video examples you will walk away with the essential assessment and treatment tools to provide better care for older adults, grow your practice and find more satisfaction and joy in your clinical work!
|Manual (8.56 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Worlds of Older Adults
- Myths and realities about older adults
- What do you really think about older adults and your own aging?
Credibility with Older Adults
- A life before becoming old
- Etiquette and avoiding interpersonal pitfalls in establishing rapport
- Adaptations for sensory, cultural and generational mismatch
- How health, housing and social services shape older lives
Mental Health Issues in Late Life
- Epidemiology of late life mental disorders – made easy
- Common mental health conditions and life problems
- Facts about successfully treating mental health problems
Assessment of Mental Health Problems
- Assessment of motivation and intention to see you
- Medical history and medications
- Tools, instruments and protocols to measure:
- Cognitive deficits
- Substance abuse
- Referrals for medical care, psychiatric care, social services
- Common problems during an initial assessment (and how to deal with them)
Management of Mild-Severe Cognitive Deficits
- Distinction between dementia and delirium
- Strategies to address memory complaints
- Strategies to help older adults with dementia and their families
- Common problems faced by clinicians (and how to deal with them)
Treatment of Late Life Depression
- Fundamental issues in late life depression
- Proven treatment strategies using:
- Problem Solving Treatment
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Common problems encountered in psychotherapy (and how to deal with them)
Treatment of Late Life Anxiety
- Fundamental issues in late life anxiety
- Proven treatment strategies using CBT
- Common problems encountered in psychotherapy (and how to deal with them)
- Resources to further build your treatment skills
Critical Steps in Building a Successful Geriatric Practice
- An overview of Medicare and Medicaid
- Common service delivery sites
- Referrals and coordinating care with other health care providers
- Common problems in business and management (and how to handle them)
- Balance safety and autonomy
- Safeguard privacy and consent
- Determine capacity to give consent
- Deal with conflict of interest and blurring of roles
Gregory A. Hinrichsen, Ph.D., ABPP, is board certified in geropsychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. For almost 40 years, he has provided clinical services to older adults and their families and conducted research on late life mental health issues. For 25 years, Dr. Hinrichsen has presented training workshops in the U.S. and abroad and is a master trainer for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
As a leading expert in the field of aging, Dr. Hinrichsen was previously the chair of the American Psychological Association (APA) Committee on Aging, president of the APA Society of Clinical Geropsychology, APA Congressional Fellow in the U.S. Senate, and chair of the Council of Professional Geropsychology Training Programs. He is the 2015 recipient of APA’s M. Powell Lawton Award for Distinguished Contributions to Clinical Geropsychology.
Dr. Hinrichsen co-authored the books, Older Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (2011) and Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Older Adults (2006). He has written numerous publications and trained social work and psychology students and professionals in how to effectively work with older adults. Greg is on the faculty of the Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City.
Financial: Gregory Hinrichsen is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He receives royalties as an author for the American Psychological Association and John Wiley & Sons. Dr. Hinrichsen receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Gregory Hinrichsen has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mental Health Issues in Older Adults -Proven Strategies for Cognitive Deficits, Depression and Anxiety – Gregory A. Hinrichsen course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.