Buy Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT by Esther Perel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Esther Perel
- 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Nov 14, 2016
Traditional approaches to couples therapy are built on the assumptions that if you help a couple clear up the emotional issues in their relationship, sex will automatically get better.
But it doesn’t work that way.
While couples in therapy do learn to strengthen their emotional bond, communicate more clearly, and resolve conflicts with less uproar, the sexual dimension of their relationship often remains unchanged. That’s because sexual issues are seldom a direct consequence of anything else—not emotional disconnect, poor communication, or stress in the relationship.
Hailed by The New York Times as The Sexual Healer, international couples therapy expert Esther Perel will address how modern love has transformed. She will teach you how sexuality and eroticism explicitly and directly are the best ways to help couples break out of stale sexual routines, reignite desire, and reclaim a vibrant erotic life.
Esther’s tools and strategies are guaranteed to increase your confidence and make conversations about sex less awkward and uncomfortable. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to get the new secrets of modern love so you can help your clients build long term intimate partnerships that combine commitment and safety with sexual vitality and erotic exploration.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity!
|Manual (1.66 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|ESTHER PEREL BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS (0.25 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Fundamental Human Needs & Our Clients
- Security and adventure
- Invert your traditional therapeutic priorities
- The sexual relationship as a lens into the couple’s interpersonal dynamics
- The body & its profound capacity for communicating in its own language
The Pitfalls of Modern Intimacy
- Redefine the modern marriage
- Manage love, sex and commitment
- More intimacy, less sex
- The erotic and the domestic
- Recognize couples’ vicious cycles and the underlying trauma that fuels them
- Talk is not the only avenue to closeness
New Approaches to Couples Therapy in Practice
- Adapt this knowledge to your clinical couples practice
- Cross cultural perspective
- Techniques to help couples confront their emotional blocks
- Get couples overcome their sexual inhibitions
- Move beyond familiar comfort zones
- Develop expansive, fully charged sexuality
- Fantasy as a healthy and enriching imaginative tool
- Experiential exercises for couples
Addressing the Awkward in the Therapy Room
- When puritanism and hedonism collide
- Democracy verses “hot sex”: desire and egalitarianism
- Erotic Blueprints: How our attachment style influences our eroticism
- Parenthood: Unblock sexual blocks after kids
- Porn, kink and other atypical sexual behaviors
- Work with secrets, confidentiality, transparency and truth telling
- Rethink fidelity
Couple and Family Therapist
Esther Perel, MA, LMFT, is recognized as one of the most insightful and provocative voices on personal and professional relationships and the complex science behind human interaction. She is the best-selling author of Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence (translated into 25 languages) and producer of the online training continuation, Rekindling Desire.
Fluent in nine languages, the Belgian native is a practicing psychotherapist, celebrated speaker and organization consultant to Fortune 500 companies. The New York Times, in a cover story, named her the most important game changer on sexuality and relationships since Dr. Ruth.
Her critically acclaimed viral TED Talks (The secret to desire in a Long-term Relationship, February 2013 and Rethinking Infidelity .. a Talk for Anyone Who has ever Loved, May 2015) have collectively reached over 14 million viewers.
Known for her keen cross-cultural pulse, Esther shifts the paradigm of our approach to modern relationships. She is regularly sought around the world for her expertise in relational health and communication, team building, erotic intelligence, couples and family identity, work-life balance, and corporate relationships. Her clients and platforms include companies such as Nike, Johnson & Johnson, the Open Society Institute, Tony Robbins Productions, Brighthouse Consulting, Summit Series, Founder’s Forum, PopTech, Young Presidents Organization, Entrepreneur Organization, and the Bronfman Foundation.
Esther’s innovative models for building strong and lasting relationships have been widely featured in the media across 5 continents spanning The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Le Monde, Ha’Aretz and The Guardian, The New Yorker, Fast Company, and Vogue. She is a frequent guest on radio and television shows including NPR’s “Brian Lehrer show”, “Oprah”, “The Today Show”, “Dr. OZ” and “The Colbert Report”. For more information about her educational programs and resources, please visit: www.estherperel.com.
Financial: Esther Perel is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Esther Perel is a member of the American Family Therapy Academy (AFTA); The Society for Sex Therapy and Research (SSTAR); and the American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT).
Buy the Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Modern Love -Rethinking Intimacy and Sexuality in Couples Therapy with Esther Perel, LMFT – Esther Perel course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.