Buy Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know by Vicki Steine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Vicki Steine
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 08, 2020
- Basics of the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.) as it relates to mental health
- How poor nutrition can mimic mental health symptoms
- The impact of sugar, inflammation, and “fake” nutrition on brain function
- Recommendations and resources you can make for kids and families
- And more!
|Manual – Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Nutrition Today – and What It Means for Mental Health
- The Standard American Diet (SAD)
- “Fake nutrition”
- Sugar, sugar, sugar
- Inflammation – causes and how to quiet it down
- Leaky gut = leaky brain
Nutrition for Optimal Brain Function and Mood Management
- Protein, fats, and pre/probiotics
- Supplements 101
- Guidance and resources to share with caregivers
- Recommendations for common barriers to good nutrition
Your Healthy Structure
Vicki Steine, DSC, LCSW, has been a social worker for 18 years, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and works with children and adults with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and Tourettes’ syndrome in her private practice in the Atlanta area. Dr. Steine received her Master’s in social work from the University of Georgia and her Doctorate of Science in holistic nutrition from Hawthorn University. She is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, a Nutrition Certified Practitioner through the Integrated and Functional Nutrition Academy, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Dr. Steine enjoys combining her skills as a social worker and nutrition educator to help her clients who struggle with staying organized, keeping focused at work or school, and overcoming the anxiety and depression that often prevents them from fully living their lives. She integrates nutrition, mind-body exercises, and traditional psychotherapy methods, like Cognitive Behavior Therapy, to help her clients get on with living their lives optimally.
She has spoken at many conferences and delivered workshops providing education to professionals and lay people alike on the benefits of nutrition and improving mental health. Dr. Steine has had personal success using a holistic approach, including nutrition and supplements, to recover from a near death boating accident and debilitating depression.
Financial: Vicki Steine maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Vicki Steine is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; the National Association of Nutrition Practitioners; and the Southeastern Brainspotting Institute. She indicates she has a bias toward functional and integrative medicine in treating long term health care/issues.
Buy the Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nutrition and Mental Health in Kids & Teens -What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know – Vicki Steine course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.