Buy Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing by William Mazzocco,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- William Mazzocco, Jr.
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 07, 2017
- Listen to your patient and use touch
- Adjust the care you provide based on trauma and fracture patterns
- How to describe a fracture over the phone
- Orthopedic injuries and treatments: Initial steps when something just feels ‘off’
- The new world of reconstructive orthopedics
- What is around the corner for orthopedic care?
Healthcare professionals who work across diverse settings, regardless of specialization or certification, need to know how to take care of an orthopedic patient. You may not know all the procedures and/or devices, but you need to be able to ask appropriate questions to provide the patient care needed. No one wants to cause harm out of ignorance. . .
Orthopedics is not just about trauma and broken bones. Today orthopedics has matured into a major surgical sub-specialty. Gone are the days of just putting a cast on a fracture or placing a patient into some form of skeletal traction for a long bone fracture. The expansion in treatment options has mirrored the aging of the “baby boomers”. Individuals are expected to be active and productive well into their 70s and 80s. Medicine is helping us live longer…but our joints are still wearing out. Attend this comprehensive educational day to properly meet the needs of the complex orthopedic patients who come your way!
|Manual 077535 (3.02 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Trauma – Head to Toe
- Internal and external fixation devices, including the Ilizarov techniques
- Shoulder girdle injuries: Clavicle fractures, AC joint injuries and shoulder dislocations
- Shoulder dislocations anterior and posterior
- Humeral fractures
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Wrist and forearm fractures
- Hands and fingers
- Pelvis and hip injures
- Femoral fractures
- Quadriceps tears
- Knee injuries: Chondral, ligament and meniscal injuries
- Lower leg: The tibia and fibula
- Ankle and foot injuries: Fractures, sprains, List-Franc injuries and Achilles tendon ruptures
- Compartment syndrome – Pain not responsive to analgesia and loss of pulses (late finding)
- The pediatric epiphysis description
- The approach to the pediatric patient
- High index of suspicion – Protecting the patient
- Salter-Harris classifications and their significance
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis
- Baby boomers, longevity, and joints
- John Charnley, M.D.
- Total joint replacements: Hips, knees, shoulders and ankles
- Prosthesis types
- Methods of fixation, cemented, pressfit, and bone ingrowth
- Risks and benefits associated with total joint arthroplasty
- Spine and disc surgery: Anatomy and terminology
- HNP and spinal stenosis
- Complications including infections, dislocations and chromium serum levels
- Post-operative weight bearing: ROM whys and why nots
Sports Medicine: The Weekend Warriors
- The rotator cuff SITS
- Epicondylitis medial and lateral
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- The knee and the Terrible Triad
- Ankle sprains and injuries
The Orthopedic Work Up
- Orthopedic physical exam: Based on anatomy
- “Where does it hurt?”
- Listening and touching
- CT scans
- Laboratory analysis
- Describing a fracture over the phone: Open or closed, along with location
- The how and why of asking intelligent questions
New in Orthopedics
- Stem cell research: Mesenchymal stem cells in bone marrow stromal cells and vascular bone grafts
- Total joints: Robotic assisted surgery, stand-alone surgery centers
- Arthroscopies: Hip arthroscopies for labrum tears and impingement
- Fracture stabilization: Optimal within 24 hours especially in geriatric patients
William J. Mazzocco, Jr., RN, PA-C, AS, BS, MMS, has over 35 years of healthcare experience as both an RN (former CEN, CCRN, CNOR) and as a Physician Assistant working primarily in musculoskeletal medicine, i.e., general orthopedics, Spine, Neuro surgery, Rehab, wound care and pain management. He has presented programs across the country on a multitude of clinical practice topics. He has worked in Level 1 trauma centers and worked out of an aid bag in such diverse locales as Alaska and Yemen. Currently, Bill divides his time managing two busy Hospitalist programs for a large Hospital system.
Bill explains that “knowledge is power” and he is passionate about sharing his expertise with others. Consistently excellent evaluations from healthcare professionals who have attended his orthopedic-related trainings across the country have validated his passion to teach.
Financial: William Mazzacco Jr. has an employment relationship with Altoona Regional Healthcare System. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: William Mazzacco Jr. is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants; and the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants.
Buy the Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Orthopedic Challenges -Expert Strategies to Avoid Harm & Enhance Healing – William Mazzocco course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.