Buy Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda by Brooks W. Baer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Brooks W. Baer
- 6 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 22, 2018
The client whose problems meet the DSM-5® criteria for personality disorder can be the most difficult client in your caseload to treat. They may require more time in therapy, more energy and involvement on your part, experience a greater number of life crises, and create more upset with their family, work, and social systems than virtually any other diagnostic group. Often being “sent” for therapy rather than choosing therapy, their motivation for change may be limited and their personality disorders is likely co-morbid with other exacerbating disorders.
Watch Brooks Baer, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and take home an integrated approach for working with these challenging clients.
|Manual – Personality Disorders (1.33 MB)
|Available after Purchase
I. Learn the DSM-5® Personality Disorder System
- What is personality, where does it come from and where does it go?
- Attachment-the lifelong problem
- Personality pathology: genes vs. family vs. friends. vs. fate
- Personality disorders
- Spectrum or category
- Discrete or complex
- Bump in the road or end of the line
- Why can’t we all just get along?
II. “It’s all About Me.” The Challenge of the Hidden Agenda
- The core of the personality disorder: The unchanging agenda
- A review of the DSM-5® personality disorders and their agendas:
- Criteria changes:
- Antisocial (and Psychopaths!)
- Trait Specified (PDTS) What is that?
- General Criteria for Personality Disorders
- Levels of Personality Functioning
- Personality Trait Domains
- Criteria changes:
III. Actually, It’s All About You
- Transference & Countertransference
- What does transference and countertransference look like in our work?
- Boundary crossings and boundary violations
- Countdown to Calm
- How to tell when you are headed for disaster and how to intervene
IV. What Works and What Doesn’t with Personality Disorders
- Polypharmacy and the borderline client
- DBT, CBT and all the rest-which therapy for whom? What’s the evidence and what’s the truth
- Generic, but incredibly useful, therapy strategies for each disorder
- Are some disorders hopeless?
V. Nobody Gets Hurt: Violence, Suicide & Manipulation
- Self-injurious behavior
- The frustration of recurrent suicidal behavior
- Suicide risk assessment
- Keeping yourself safe
Limitations of Research and Potential Risks
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Brooks W. Baer, MA, LCPC, LMFT, is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor who has been involved in the mental health field for over 25 years. He has well over 20,000 therapy hours and has conducted over 5,000 diagnostic interviews in emergency department settings. Brooks has been a student of CBT for the past 20 years and has logged thousands of hours with a wide variety of patient populations. He has successfully used these principles in hundreds of cases and understands the real world application of this effective treatment modality. You will benefit from his technical understanding of these theories as well as his clinical expertise.
Since 2006, Brooks has taught seminars to more than 8,000 mental health professionals across the country. He currently splits his time between an Emergency Crisis Response team and teaching. Brooks brings you the latest research regarding both therapy and neuroscience; using his extensive clinical experience, he’s able to translate that information into useful principles that can be used every day.
He encourages questions and discussion in order to insure that those who attend his seminars obtain the information they need to be more effective in their various roles. Brooks’ use of humor, relevant examples and his ability to elicit lively audience interaction helps make a tough subject “Fun” … the day will “Fly”.
Financial: Brooks Baer is in private practice. He receives compensation as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Great Falls. Mr. Baer receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Brooks Baer has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Brooks W. Baer course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.