Buy Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes by Catherine Darley,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Catherine Darley
- 6 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 08, 2019
How many of your clients have sleep issues?
Or maybe the real question is how many of your clients don’t?
Where we used to think mental health problems caused insomnia, we now know that the relationship is more circular than casual. Risky and addictive, drugs aren’t the answer. But without addressing sleep issues, and intervening in this vicious cycle, your treatment plans for mental health issues will likely be less effective and yield less successful outcomes.
You CAN help your clients improve their sleep and make your treatment of mental health issues more effective than ever before…and you don’t need to be a sleep expert to do it!
Whether you work with anxiety, depression, trauma, bipolar or any other disorders, this recording will give you the sleep assessment tools and treatment techniques you need to guide clients out of their sleep deprived world so you can improve clinical outcomes.
Purchase this recording and discover how you can:
- Naturally improve sleep in clients without the use of addictive medication
- Identify sleep disorders and differentiate them from mental health symptoms
- Improve sleep for clients of all ages – from kids to adults
- Snap clients out of sleep-depriving habits with behavior changing exercises
Add a new tool to your toolbox to bring greater healing to your clients through the power of sleep!
|Manual – Sleep and Mental Health (5.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Assessment Techniques to Evaluate Sleep Disorders
- Sleep mechanisms and importance of circadian rhythms
- Key clinical interview questions
- Why your clients need a sleep diary and how to implement it
- Practical screening questionnaires
Sleep Disorders Associated with Common Mental Health Disorders
- Differentiate sleep symptoms vs. mental health symptoms
- Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea with co-occurring disorders
- Additional other disorders
- Narcolepsy and its impact on mental health
- Correlation between nightmares and suicidality
- Sleep recommendations for PTSD
- Behaviorally Induced Insufficient Sleep Syndrome
- Insomnia increases risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Classes of sleep disorders and their associated mental health symptoms
- Circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders
- Sleep movement disorders
- Sleep breathing disorders
The Bi-Directional Impact of Medications
- Medications can interfere with sleep
- Common side effects of hypnotics
- Melatonin – how to naturally increase & when to use a supplement
- Nutritional supplements and herbal medicine
Sleep Deprivation and Mental Health: Recognize Symptoms and Implement Solutions
- 5 domains of sleep deprivation
- Cognitive performance – decreases simple memory, complex problem solving and verbal fluency
- Physical performance – increases drowsy driving and auto accidents
- Physical health – weakens the immune system and increases risks of serious health issues
- Mental health – intensifies anxiety, impulsivity, and emotional liability
- Emotional intelligence – impairs moral and ethical decision making
- Implement behavior-modifying exercises
Interventions to Correct Circadian Misalignment
- Consequences of desynchrony with natural sleep cycle
- Treatment plans to protect shift workers from anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders
- Manage mania associated with jetlag
- Mental health risk of night owls
- Strategies for clients who frequently travel
- How to regulate circadian physiology
- Body clock
- SCN in the brain
- Cellular mechanisms
- Balance out melatonin rhythm
Assess Children’s Sleep Issues and Implement Strategies to Improve
- ADHD, sleep disorder, or both?
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea often mistaken as other mental health symptoms in children
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep and naps are critical for development and growth
- Children’s sleep screening and recommendations
- Step-by-step guide for parents to help kids sleep better
Techniques to Evaluate and Improve Teen Sleep
- How to determine a teenage client’s natural circadian rhythm
- Dangers of sleep deprivation in adolescents
- Increased negative risk taking
- Correlation between lack of sleep and suicidality
- Decreased academic achievement and decision making ability
- Higher rates of juvenile delinquency
- Driving drowsy and car accidents
- Tools for increasing teens’ sleep
- School start time – how to advocate for change
Practical Methods to Create a Sleep Healthy Lifestyle
- Develop individualized healthy sleep plans for your clients – not a cookie cutter approach
- Get clients to “yes” in prioritizing optimal sleep
- Behavior-modifying exercises to help clients snap out of their sleep-depriving habits
- Address family and couple dynamics to allow everyone healthy sleep
- Tips and tricks for evening cell phone use to promote better sleep
- Techniques to reinforce long-term sleep health
- When to make a referral
- What clients can expect from sleep disorder treatments
Catherine Darley, ND, is a leader in integrative sleep medicine. She founded The Institute of Naturopathic Sleep Medicine, Inc in 2003, and since then has helped people of all ages sleep well using behavioral and naturopathic approaches for sleep disorders. Dr. Darley led the Start School Later initiative in Seattle, which succeeded in improving school hours for more than 50,000 students.
She teaches at Bastyr University and the National College of Natural Medicine and is on the inaugural panel of experts for the Sleep Cycle Institute. Dr. Darley is published in numerous professional journals, has been quoted in several popular magazines, and has appeared on TV to share her expertise. She received her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University and completed a preceptorship at the Stanford University Sleep Disorders Center.
She is an expert and dynamic speaker, teaching a wide range of groups through engagement, storytelling, and with a clear explanation of the mechanisms of sleep, circadian physiology, and treatment protocols.
Financial: Catherine Darley founded The Institute of Naturopathic Sleep Medicine, Inc. She is on faculty at Bastyr University and the National College of Natural Medicine. Dr. Darley receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Catherine Darley has no relevant non-financial relationship.
Buy the Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Sleep and Mental Health-Non-Medication Interventions to Restore Sleep Quality and Improve Clinical Outcomes – Catherine Darley course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.