Buy Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage by Patrick Carnes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Patrick Carnes
- 2 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 28, 2020
The longevity statistics of Americans have declined by almost ten years. We now live on the average of 69 versus 78. Other, wealthy, developed countries continue in an upward trajectory in how long they live far exceeding US citizens. Three issues including Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide may provide important insights into our nation’s number one public health problem: a culture of addiction. Dr. Carnes walks us through the newly emerging understandings on the etiology of addictions and the epigenetic impact of trauma and toxic stress. Dynamic changes of culture become significant catalysts as well. Mental Health professionals need to sift through the research to understand the crisis we are in and what is required of us “on the front lines” of this war.
Longevity data decline
- Not violence, cancer, or smoking
- Opioid deaths
- Changing alcohol use
- Sexuality and Food
Never Enough and Demoralization
- Hopelessness and the Brain
- Role of Trauma and Toxic Stress
- Mental Health Diagnostic Changes and the Role of Embitterment and Prolonged Grief
- Culture and Economic Changes
- Lessons from History
Other Cultural Models
Role of Teaching Resilience
- Public Education
- Covid 19 legacy?
Patrick Carnes, Ph.D., CAS, is a nationally known speaker on sex addiction and recovery issues. He is author of Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction, Contrary to Love: Helping the Sexual Addict, The Betrayal Bond: Breaking Free of Exploitive Relationships, Open Hearts, Facing the Shadow, In the Shadows of the Net, and The Clinical Management of Sex Addiction. Carnes is currently the Executive Director of the Gentle Path program at Pine Grove Behavioral Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He is the primary architect of Gentle Path treatment programs for the treatment of sexual and addictive disorders. He also pioneered the founding of the Certified Sex Addiction Therapist program. Carines was awarded the distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH). Each year, SASH (formerly known as NCSA/C) bestows a “Carnes Award” to deserving researchers and clinicians who have made outstanding contributions to the field of sexual medicine.
Buy the Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Substance Abuse, Sexuality, and Suicide -The Three Canaries in the Cage – Patrick Carnes course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.