Buy The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know by Hayden Center,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Hayden Center
- 2 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 26, 2019
Dangerously addictive, meth is a drug that ends lives. It’s literally a substance so volatile it puts holes in the human brain.
But it harms those far beyond the nearly half-million Americans that use meth each week. Families are neglected, children are exposed, and the prison system is overrun. It’s everyone’s problem.
As the tentacles of this sinister epidemic spread into our communities, you need to be prepared to address issues related to methamphetamine and other stimulant drug use in your clients’ who use and in your clients’ who have a drug user in their lives!
Whether you’re an addictions professional, social worker, counselor, psychologist or nurse, this recording will give you the critical information you need to:
- Understand the impact of co-occurring disorders with meth use on treatment outcomes
- Work more effectively with clients that struggle with a dependency on meth
- Be prepared for future trends and next steps in dealing with the meth epidemic
Make sure that you can be part of the solution to one of the scariest epidemics facing our communities today!
|Manual – The Meth Epidemic (3.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW OF METHAMPHETAMINE
- Prevalence of meth use
- How meth is produced
- Typical cycle of dependence
THE IMPACT OF METHAMPHETAMINE USE DISORDER ON THE BRAIN
- Brain centers – the relationship between brain centers
- The pleasure factor and the addicted brain
- Differences from other substance use disorders
- How chronic meth use changes the brain
PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC APPROACHES TO TREAT METHAMPHETAMINE USE DISORDER
- Signs of meth use disorder and questions to ask
- CBT – recent studies
- Motivational Interviewing and Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Contingency management
- The Matrix Model
- 12-step counseling
- Family counseling
- Adjunct approaches – including smart phone daily prompts
- Assessing and modifying treatment to ensure effectiveness
- Research limitations and risks of psychotherapeutic approaches
IDENTIFY AND TREAT CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS WHEN METH IS INVOLVED
- The impact of co-occurring disorders on treatment outcomes
- Primary disorders vs. substance-induced co-occurring disorders
- Screening procedures and tools
- Questions to ask
- Recording results
- Safety issues
- Trauma history
- Validity in co-occurring treatment research
- Risks associated with co-occurring treatment options
MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT)
- Medications that are being used in current trials
- Limitations of research and potential treatment risks
ROUTES TO PREVENTION: SETTING THE STAGE FOR FUTURE SUCCESS
- Community-level approaches to prevention of meth use
- Prevention approaches at the individual level
- Relapse techniques
Hayden Center, PhD, LPC, has been treating individuals and families who suffer from substance abuse disorders, including opioid use disorder, for over 25 years in a private practice setting. Dr. Center most recently served as the evaluator for the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention’s (CSAP) Southeast Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies (SECAPT) and the Border Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies (BCAPT).
Dr. Center served as a consultant to the Alabama Governor’s Office of Drug Abuse Policy for 10 years and has worked with numerous state and local agencies in the state of Alabama.
He has provided over 200 trainings on the topics of science-based prevention, evaluation, risk and protective factors, co-occurring disorders, and other mental health and substance abuse issues. His current interests are providing training and technical assistance to increase the usage and effectiveness of evidence-based treatments and approaches.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Center has taught in university settings for over 28 years. He teaches graduate-level courses in Theories of Psychotherapy, Advanced Objective Testing, Psychopharmacology, and undergraduate courses in psychology at Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama. He earned his PhD in counselor education and Master of Science in psychology at Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama.
Financial: Hayden Center maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Hayden Center has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Meth Epidemic -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Hayden Center course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.