Buy Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department by Sean G. Smith,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sean G. Smith
- 6 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 19, 2017
- Respond to a crashing patient – in any setting
- Understand the “8-minute hour”
- Mental strategies necessary for success in emergency situations
- Increase your confidence when handling deteriorating patients
Your coworker calls for help – you go in to see her patient, sitting up and talking just a few minutes ago, now turning blue and gasping for air. You have a real chance to intervene and make a difference – that’s why you became a nurse! What will you do?
Imagine you are taking care of your patient – anywhere – the office, clinic, Nursing Home, OR, in the community and suddenly grasp that an emergency situation is unfolding. Do you know what to do? How to respond? Even if you call an ambulance or have a rapid response team coming, YOU may still be taking care of that patient for up to 8 minutes or more. What can YOU do in that time to improve the chances of a positive outcome?
How will you help save lives?
Your patient down the hall calls for help. As you enter the room, you see him begin to vomit blood. He becomes pale, and less responsive – but still awake. You call a Rapid Response, and stay with him until the team arrives. They assume care of the patient.
You’re left wishing you had done more – he was your patient, after all.
This intense course will provide you with the clinical insights and critical thinking skills that ED nurses excel at. You will no longer need to feel uncertain and scared.
The ability to assess, intervene and advocate will be reinforced through exciting clinical cases. You will experience the dramatic changes in your own practice when you work your next shift!
|Manual – Think Like an Emergency Nurse (4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
How will you improve patient outcomes?
- Failure to rescue and how to avoid it
- Increasing your confidence in emergent situations
- Planning for the worst at every patient encounter
- Advocating for your patient
- Communicating high-risk information clearly
- Mental strategies for success
- Cognitive pre-planning
- How the fire service relates to preparation for success
- Recognizing risk for clinical decline
- How to intervene before an event
- Why respiratory rate matters
- Know your strengths and have a plan to handle your weaknesses
- Assemble your team
Common Emergency Conditions
- The steps you can take to save lives
- The 3 highest priority interventions for each
- Common Emergency Conditions
- Cardiac Arrest
- Choking/Dislodged tracheostomy
- Major Trauma
- Control of hemorrhage
- GI Bleed
- CVA/TIA: Acute Ischemic & Hemorrhagic
- Subarachnoid bleed
- Intracranial hypertension
- Is that blood pressure of 170/90 truly dangerous?
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia vs. Asystole
- Rapid atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Why is my patient tachycardic?
Prioritization & Practice
- What matters most when the patient crashes
- How to practice every day in 2 minutes or less
- Why sick is sick until proven otherwise
- Who is coming to help you?
- Team dynamics
- What if you’re alone?
- Which came first, the MI or the MVA?
- Don’t put the cart before the horse
Putting it Together: Skills Lab & Clinical Scenarios
- Group review of patient cases
- Practice with instructor feedback
- Use of “preparation sheet”
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric) Related seminars and products: 11
Critical-Care Professionals International
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric), is a flight nurse-paramedic who has practiced and taught Trauma Care, Tactical Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care and Prehospital Emergency Medical Services, both in the military and the civilian world. He holds degrees in nursing and molecular biology, is a graduate of Duke University’s Legal Nurse Consulting program and is currently pursuing a master’s degree through the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. He holds multiple advanced specialty certifications as well as extensive instructor qualifications in critical care and emergency medicine.
Career highlights include numerous author/co-author credits, including: a best-selling Laboratory Medicine textbook, a chapter on Shock in Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and a section in the newly released Resuscitation Crisis Manual. Sean consults on clinical, legal and certification prep for numerous high-profile hospital systems (Yale, Mayo…). He routinely lectures at national/international conferences, has completed 50 + medical missions (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Morocco, Liberia, and Haiti), and medical support to the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Financial: Sean G. Smith receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sean G. Smith has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Think Like an Emergency Nurse -Deliver Critical Care in Any Department – Sean G. Smith course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.