Buy Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies by Susan Radzilowski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Radzilowski
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 08, 2019
Early in my career, I recognized that without training in affirmative practice, mental health providers are at risk of causing harm to their transgender and gender non-binary clients (TGNB). As a result, mistakes are frequently made by using outdated treatment strategies and having a lack of education of how to work with gender diverse clients.
Today, I know that providing affirmative care practices are critical to ensure the safety of your TGNB clients. I will give you an insider’s perspective and guide you step-by-step through navigating the challenges your clients face that are often overlooked by mainstream clinical approaches.
In this recording, I will show you the power of affirmative care for you and your clients to:
- Overcome the knowledge barrier
- Avoid outdated treatment plans
- Learn and differentiate correct terms such as gender queer, gender fluid and cisgender
- Breakthrough strategies to help your client tell their partner, families, friends and employers
- Gain tips to discuss hormone treatments and surgical procedures
Don’t wait to have your next TGNB client educate you about their challenges and clinical concerns!
Begin your journey now to start providing a safe place for all your clients to genuinely be themselves.
|Manual – Transgender & Gender Non-Binary Clients (4.8 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Affirmative Clinical Practice
- Ethical responsibilities
- Clinical application of affirmative practice
- Work with clients across the lifespan
- Emerging adults
- Older adults
- Elements of support for transition care
Gender Identity and Diversity
- Coming out
- Transition experiences (e.g., social, medical, and legal)
- Historical perspectives
- Current conceptions of gender diversity
- Challenges with keeping up with identity labels
Challenges Faced by Gender Diverse People
- Intersecting identities
- Discrimination and violence
- Clients seeking asylum
- Clinical concerns
- Substance abuse
- Suicidal ideation
- Family considerations
- Value of support
- Legal concerns
Interrogating One’s Gender Beliefs
- Why is this important
- What is involved in this process
- How does a clinician integrate this information into their practice?
- What aspect of one’s practice need to be assessed
- Simple ways to address practice short comings
Assessment with Gender Diverse Clients
- Best practice for addressing clinical concerns with assessment
- How to complete assessments that require binary sex indicators
- The purpose of assessment in clinical practice with clients
- Challenges with personality assessments
Susan Radzilowski, MSW, ACSW, LMSW, is a fully licensed clinical social worker with over 35 years of experience with children and adolescents. She is the parent of a transgender adult who began his gender transition in 2005. Having little support or reliable sources of information during her son’s early days, Susan set out to help other parents and children navigate this transition.
Susan is one of two co-founders of SE Michigan GLSEN. She also created and teaches a popular mini-course at the University of Michigan for Social Work Students on effective ways to help TGNB children and their families.
Susan is the chair of the NASW-Michigan Chapter Ethics Committee (CEC), member of the National Association of Social Workers, member of Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health, and a member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health. Susan is also on the faculty in the school of social work at the University of Michigan and at Wayne State University.
Financial: Susan Radzilowski has an employment relationship with Detroit Institute for Children. She is a faculty member at the University of Michigan; and Wayne State University. Ms. Radzilowski receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Radzilowski is a member of NASW – Michigan chapter; National Association of Social Workers; Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health; and World Professional Association for Transgender Health. Speaker is the parent of an adult who identifies as transgender.
Buy the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Clients-Clinical Issues and Treatment Strategies – Susan Radzilowski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.