Buy Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses by Marcia Gamaly,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Marcia Gamaly
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Mar 15, 2018
- Take away 8 essential steps to accurate rhythm interpretation
- Learn how to interpret rhythms with a live Nurse
- Educator – NOT an online module
- Update your knowledge on the treatments and interventions for common & uncommon rhythms
- So . . . you have taken a rhythm class but STILL struggle with interpretation?
- Take charge of your practice! Don’t rely on a monitor technician to read your rhythms
Your patient has just arrived onto the unit, and you are placing them on the remote telemetry pack. The telemetry monitor at the nursing station is ringing loudly, and you hear your name being called about your patient’s rhythm. Panic sets in…. Will you be able to correctly interpret the rhythm?!
Learn from nurse clinician, Marcia Gamaly, PhD(c), MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CEN, PCCN, during this unique learning opportunity. Through analysis of actual patient rhythm strips, you will return to work with new insights that will dramatically impact patient care outcomes.
- Don’t fear calls from the physician asking what the patient’s rhythm is! Improve your skills so
- you can accurately respond to physician questions.
- Develop confidence in your rhythm interpretation – for every complicated patient entrusted to your care.
- Anticipate medications and interventions needed for a variety of rhythms.
- Improve patient outcomes through quick identification and management of arrhythmias.
|Manual (25.23 MB)||122 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Telemetry lead placement and management
- Appropriate placement for 3-, 4-, 5- and 6-lead systems
- VIDEO: Lead placement
- Current recommendations for lead management
- Alarm management
- Patient safety issue
- Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goal
- VIDEO: Tips to minimize alarming
- Rhythm interpretation
- Cardiac anatomy
- Cardiac conduction system
- Measurement tips
- 8 steps to interpretation
- Sinus rhythms
- Sinus rhythm
- Sinus bradycardia
- Sinus tachycardia
- Sinus arrhythmia
- Sinus blocks and sinus arrest
- VIDEO: Pacer pad placement
- Atrial rhythms
- Premature Atrial Contractions (PACs)
- Atrial tachycardia
- Atrial flutter
- Atrial fibrillation
- Wandering Atrial Pacemaker (WAP)
- VIDEO: Cardioversion
- Junctional rhythms
- Junctional rhythm
- Accelerated junctional
- Junctional tachycardia
- Junctional escape beat
- Premature Junctional Contractions (PJCs)
- Ventricular rhythms
- Ventricular rhythm
- Accelerated ventricular
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs)
- Torsades de Pointes
- Ventricular fibrillation
- VIDEO: Code 99 management
- VIDEO: Defibrillation
- Heart blocks
- 1st degree
- 2nd degree – Type I
- 2nd degree – Type II
- 3rd degree
- VIDEO: Transcutaneous pacemaker management
Marcia Gamaly, MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CEN, PCCN, has over twenty years of nursing experience at the bedside and in staff development. Marcia currently works as a clinical nurse educator at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. In her current role, she oversees and plans the educational needs for over 250 nurses and support staff on a variety of units, including a step-down, neuro-tele and medical-surgical units. She has developed and presented on a variety of topics including certification courses for critical care, progressive care, medical-surgical, oncology and emergency nursing. Other presentations include telemetry skills day, medical-surgical skills day, cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation, post-operative care and heart failure. Additionally, Marcia is an instructor for BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC and ASLS and works as a per-diem emergency department staff nurse.
She is a doctoral student at Villanova University, with a research interest in bariatrics. She is certified in medical-surgical nursing, progressive care nursing, emergency nursing, and professional staff development. She is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, and American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Marcia combines her role in clinical education with hands-on experience to deliver a high-level learning opportunity that is patient-focused and outcome-driven. The meaningful insights she has to share will be applied easily at the bedside to improve your own care of patients!
Financial: Marcia Gamaly has an employment relationship with St. Mary Medical Center and Lower Bucks Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Marcia Gamaly is a member of the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses; America Association of Critical-Care Nurses; American Nurses Association; American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery; and Emergency Nurses Association.
Buy the Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Essential Rhythm Interpretation Skills for Nurses – Marcia Gamaly course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.