Buy Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs by John Bearoff,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John Bearoff
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 14, 2017
- Understand the impact of death, divorce, tragedy & disaster on a students’ ability to benefit from classroom instruction
- Strategies to support grieving and traumatized children
- Immediate techniques to apply when trauma or loss affects your students
- Long-term, school wide postvention plans
- Coordinated district-wide interventions
For your students, death, illness, divorce, natural disaster, community violence, or even a move to a new school can result in grief reactions and related trauma. Any of these events can trigger plummeting grades, decreased class participation, negative acting-out behavior, or dropping out of extracurricular activities. Watch this engaging seminar and learn how the intensity and duration of the different stages of child/adolescent grief will manifest in school. Students may break down crying, become emotionally withdrawn, severely depressed, or show extreme mood swings. Dr. Bearoff will show you specific strategies, techniques and interventions to provide the appropriate support to effectively help students dealing with trauma, grief and loss. Whether you are a classroom teacher, a school counselor, an administrator or support staff you will leave this seminar armed with interventions to address grief, tragedy and trauma on an individual level, a classroom level and even a school-wide level.
|053015 Manual (1.23 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Universal Experience of Trauma, Grief & Loss
- Stages of grief: normal progression vs. pathological grieving
- Commonly held misconceptions of about grieving
- Types of losses and events that trigger grief & trauma
- Our personal loss history – how it affects our response to our students
Manifestation of Trauma and Grief in Students
- Most important ways in which kids reactions differ from adult reactions
- Childhood trauma and grief: normal vs. abnormal
- Acute and chronic feelings following loss and trauma
- Child/adolescent reactions: concrete, black-and-white, tendency to generalize, repetitive, physical, cyclical
- The effects of trauma and bereavement on school performance and behavior
Interventions for Loss at Each Developmental Stage
- Behavioral changes and warning signs indicating the need for support
- Differences between intervention for children and adolescents
- Case examples
One-to-One In-School Interventions for Trauma, Grief, and Loss
- The Big Four: death, divorce, illness, and abuse, when and how to intervene
- Strategies to encourage students to talk about their loss
- Techniques to validate expression of feelings
- Tips to confront and overcome irrational fears
- Individuals’ current and future safety, security
Classroom Wide interventions
- Impact of an individuals’ loss on the whole classroom: how to help
- Large-scale tragedies and disasters: how to help
- Strategies to encourage students to help grieving classmates
- Answering students’ most frequent questions
- The impact of a new student on both the student and your classroom
- Steps to create student support groups
Interventions to Support Students Outside of School
- Effective strategies to assist parents in helping their children
- In-school resources to offer parents
- Connect parents to outside resources for children and themselves
Support for Staff Members
- Proactive strategies to prepare staff for trauma, grief and loss
- Interventions and support for teachers following trauma, grief and loss
Postvention Plans for your School and District
- Immediate short term interventions for your school
- Coordinate short term interventions with your district
- Long term, school and district interventions
- Case examples of established, successful postvention plans
John Bearoff, PhD, has over 40 years of experience in a wide variety of settings including as a classroom teacher, substitute teacher, school psychologist, and private practitioner. This diverse background allows John to speak from a unique perspective of understanding – on all levels. John is a Certified School Psychologist and Clinical Psychologist.
Dr. Bearoff has conducted more than 300 in-service programs to school districts around the country. Topics for educators include grief/loss intervention, stress management with students and staff, crisis intervention, depression and suicide intervention and creating safe schools. John has been responsible for initiating and developing district wide programs on grief/loss intervention/postvention, student assistance programs for drug and alcohol intervention. He also created suicide prevention and anti-bullying programs for several large school districts.
In addition, John has been the chairperson for school district committees created to establish district-wide Safe Schools plans. He has also been the chairperson for multicultural awareness committees, which established school district policies relating to diversity and tolerance.
Financial: John Bearoff is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: John Bearoff has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma, Grief and Loss in the Classroom-Supporting Students When Tragedy of Loss Occurs – John Bearoff course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.