Buy Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults by Michael Prokop,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michael Prokop
- 5 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 13, 2018
Complete this recording and learn new clinical skills, interventions, and principles to help your clients cope with the challenges of recovering from trauma. Throughout the recording trauma specialist, Michael S. Prokop, will discuss and integrate the “active ingredients” for “healing trauma” as they are utilized within the Three Stage Consensus Model. Watch and be able to:
- Use dozens of practical assessment, diagnosis and intervention strategies
- Effectively work with children, adolescents and adults dealing with trauma issues
- Implement multisensory interventions to treat the whole person
You will be able to implement evidence-based treatment protocols for establishing safety, desensitizing and reprocessing trauma memories, as well as, resolving/reprocessing complicated grief. With these new skills, you will be able to assist your clients in their journey as they “restructure a victim mentality to form a proactive survivor identity”. With this new identity, you will be able to help clients reconnect to self, family, society and dreams!
|Manual (6.59 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Concepts & Definitions
- A historical perspective of trauma
- Stress vs. trauma: Two states, two responses
- The creation of trauma, reactive adaptations, traumagenesis
- Small “t” and Big “T” trauma
- High-risk characteristics
- Early life trauma
- ”On Going” vs. “Single Event” trauma
The Traumatized Brain
- Neurobiology and Tribunal Brain Model
- Activation and hyper-arousal of threat response system
- The sensitized brain through conditioned traumatic cues
- Dissociation and the importance of freeze discharge
- Neuroception, bodily reactions and biological changes
Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders (DSM-5®)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- 0-6 child definitions of PTSD
- Reactive Attachment Disorders
- Acute Stress disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder
Trauma and Working with Children and Adolescents: The Developing Brain, Body, and Mind
- Best practices and innovative tools for assessment
- Subjective imprints of trauma
- Innovative tools for trauma resiliency
- Trauma-Focused CBT for Children
- Eight brain-based interventions to use immediately
- Rapport, hope and empathy during the first session and thereafter
Trauma, Loss, and Complicated Grief
- Grief, bereavement and mourning
- How trauma “freezes” the normal grieving process
- Signs of complicated/traumatic grief
- Factors contributing to complexities in grief
- Grief, bereavement in DSM-5® and viable treatment implications
Healing Trauma: Three Active Ingredients
- Therapeutic Relationships – hope, safety, and calming presence
- Relaxation – reciprocal inhibition, parasympathetic dominance
- Narrative – developing “new” narrative to “transform” memories
Immediate Interventions: The Three-Stage Consensus Model
- The Therapeutic Alliance
- Felt safe vs real safe
- Resolution of impeding environment
- Amelioration of self-destructive thoughts
- Restructuring victim mentality to proactive survivor identity
- Stabilization, self-regulation, relaxation, grounding & containment
- Mindfulness, yoga, recovery resources and holistic strategies
- Narrative and Metabolization of Traumatic Memory
- Mindfulness informed interventions
- Guided Imagery and Systematic Desensitization
- Somatic and focusing interventions
- Forgiveness and gratitude work
- Reconnection to self, family, society and hopes/dreams
- Resiliency skills training
Michael S. Prokop, M.Ed., CCTP, CSP, LPC, BCPC, is a national speaker, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Consulting School Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, American Psychotherapy Association Board Certified Professional Counselor-Diplomate, Sports Psychology Consultant and is a member of the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP). He specializes in grief and trauma therapy, relaxation therapy, rational emotive psychotherapy, anger management, mental toughness training, and more.
As a consulting psychologist he has conducted hundreds of psychological evaluations of traumatized clients and continues to provide individual and group therapy for clients with various adjustments, intellectual, motivational and emotional challenges. His clinical expertise with traumatized clients is based on a long history of comprehensive professional experiences. These include providing support for children and families impacted by suicide, domestic violence, homicide, child abuse, sexual assault and accidental death.
Michael has authored three children’s books regarding adjustment issues and his counseling experiences include more than 25 years in private practice, school districts, part time at The Developmental Clinic, and the rest at Kent State University teaching undergraduate psychology classes, graduate level workshops and also providing psychological counseling services for the T.R.I. Program (Toward Retention Intervention). Besides his private practice, he consults in numerous schools and agencies and is an Adjunct Professor at Ashland University. As an entertaining and enthusiastic speaker, he frequently lectures and provides seminars at state and national conferences.
Financial: Michael Prokop is an adjunct instructor at Ashland University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Michael Prokop is a member of the American Psychotherapy Association; National Education Association; National Association of School Psychologists; and Ohio School Psychologists Association.
Buy the Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma, PTSD & Complicated Grief-Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions for Children, Adolescents and Adults – Michael Prokop course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.