Buy Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care by Kim Saunders,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kim Saunders
- 5 Hours 49 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 24, 2017
Want Day 1? Click here for more information!
- Comprehensive wound problem-solving skills for the experienced wound or advanced practice clinician
- Clinical wound infection differentiation STONEES (deep infection) vs. NERDS (local infection)
- Surgical site infection prevention
- Treatment of complicated surgical wounds
- Neonatal specialized wound care
- Deep tissue injuries severity scale, predictive risk assessment tools and more
Wound care treatment in today’s healthcare environment is as challenging as ever. A wide variety of new treatment options, changing protocol guidelines and an ever-growing list of product choices can leave even those familiar with wound care questioning which path is best to follow. Attend this seminar and have those questions answered!
Attend this course and gain the advanced assessment skills and product knowledge you need to accurately match treatment plans with the presented wound care challenges. Go beyond the reach of most healthcare organizations concerning the utilization of dressings and treatment. Improve your understanding of infection control with the latest updates on drug-resistant organisms and antibiotic guidelines. Learn skills to accurately assess and manage atypical wounds, prevent and manage fistulas in large abdominal wounds, and manage complicated trunk wounds. You will be able to put that knowledge into practice as you learn how to judiciously use wound cleansers and antiseptic dressings to keep infection at bay.
By attending this seminar you will gain a wealth of knowledge in proper wound care that goes beyond the skills you learned in school. Become a powerful part of the solution and a high-valued asset for your facility by attending and taking your wound care skills beyond basic to state-of-the-art!
|Manual (28.34 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Core Assessment & Treatment per Etiology
- Arterial & Venous UPDATED GUIDELINES
- Pressure UPDATED GUIDELINES
- Shearing & Friction
- Surgical, Crush Injuries & Compartment Syndrome
Vasopressor Agents in the Critical Care
- Relationship to Pressure Ulcers
- Deep Tissue Injuries
- Ultrasound & DTI
- Classification of Gluteal Cleft & Buttocks Wounds
Management of Wounds of Lower-Extremity Neuropathic Disease (LEND): Executive Summary
- LEND Guideline Recommendations
- Interventions for LEND Ulcers
- Prevention & Education
- Consider Adjunctive Treatments
- Use of Leptospermum Honey
- Pectin Barrier for Skin Injury
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Wounds and Bacteria
- Contamination, Colonization, Critical Colonization, Biofilm, Infection
- STONEES & NERDS
- Culture Standards: Levine Swab, Tissue, Aspiration, Bone
- Perspectives in Prevention & Treatment of Surgical Site Infections
- Superficial Incision SSI
- Deep Incisional SSI
- Organ/Space SSI
WOC Consulting, LLC
Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN, has extensive experiences as a wound, ostomy, and continence nurse across a variety of settings, including acute care, hospice, home health and skilled nursing facilities. As a respected expert in her field, Kim evolved her practice to be able to more fully share her insights as co-owner of WOC Consulting, LLC. In this role, she consults with healthcare systems on a variety of challenges that develop related to wound, ostomy, and incontinence-associated dermatitis. Some of the special projects her knowledge has been sought for include: guiding standardization of wound care formularies and pressure-relieving device selections, as well as a myriad of other processes to standardize and improve upon existing skin and wound care delivery. Her wound care experience goes beyond trouble-shooting the most challenging of patient wounds. It also includes expertise regarding the increasingly important ability to incorporate cost-effective care and reimbursement considerations at the bedside.
Kim is an active member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ and the Advanced Wound Care Society. She has traveled the country extensively to deliver practice-changing wound care trainings to experienced healthcare professionals. Kim is also the author of the Wound Care Pocket Guide: Clinical Reference, Second Edition (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Kim Saunders has an employment relationship with Pardee Home Health and WOC Consulting. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kim Saunders has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 2 -Mastering Advanced Wound Care – Kim Saunders course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.