Buy Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives by Emily Nagoski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Emily Nagoski
- 6 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 24, 2020
“Am I normal?”
The client’s refrain in the therapy room – over so many issues that arise during clinical sessions.
We’re taught how to discuss almost any topic with relative skill and comfort, but we leave the matters of sex, attachment and desire to the sex educators and experts.
No longer do you need to shift in your chair, or feel your face flush.
Join Emily Nagoski, PhD, author and sex education expert, in this recording and leave with NEW knowledge:
- The Body Arousal System – you’ll be amazed at what you don’t know!
- The Science of Attachment – from the sex and desire perspective
- Sex and The Trauma Survivor – the understanding and language you need to give the client
Emily Nagoski has been hailed by Sue Johnson, Ed.D, developer of Emotionally Focused Therapy as “a breath of fresh air in the sex and relationship field.”
John Gottman, PhD, praises her book Come As You Are as “the best book I have ever read about sexual desire and why some couples just stop having sex, and what they can do about it.”
Dr. Nagoski’s early career included interning at the highly regarded Kinsey Institute, and she currently travels internationally to speak on sex and desire to professionals and nonprofessionals alike. Her TED talks continue to receive accolades.
You’ll also walk away knowing:
- How to respond to lack of desire
- Ways to address feelings of anger & loneliness
- Strategies to help your clients reconnect sexually
- How to help your clients maintain strong & lasting sexual connections decades into their relationships
This one-day recording will give you the knowledge and skill to effectively help clients understand that their concerns over sexual normalcy are just that – normal. Some topics may lend themselves to comfortable clinical conversations – sex typically is not one of them, but you can do more and make improvements that signal to your client your willingness and knowledge to listen and guide them.
Don’t miss this rare training by a renowned expert in sex education designed for behavioral health clinicians like yourself. You’ll not regret how you spent the day – and your clients will thank you.
|Manual – Sex, Desire & Attachment (16.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Desire & the Brain
- Spontaneous vs. responsive desire
- What to do when there’s a mismatch
- Wanting vs. liking vs. learning
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
The Model of Sexual Response
- The brain’s sexual accelerator
- What hits the brakes?
- How the dual model influences sexual styles
- Context sensitivity of pleasure perceptions
- Help clients identify what influences their pleasure
Address Arousal Discrepancies
- Address the myth of body response
- The relationship between body & desire
- Consent in the age of #metoo & #timesup
- What actually predicts sexual satisfaction
Attachment & Trauma
- The dark side of attachment
- Attachment style & sex-life satisfaction
- Self-compassion for sexual trauma survivors
- Skills for sexual trauma survivors to release blame
Strategies to Enhance Sexual Desire
- Help clients identify their most pleasure-positive context
- Leverage the structure of sensations in the nervous system
- Expand client understanding of pleasure
- Mindfulness practices to enhance sensation
- Pain’s role in sexual desire & relationship satisfaction
Enhance Couples’ Sexual Well-Being
- Desire, frequency & what a “good sex life” looks like
- Delve into the precise nature & role of trust in an erotic connection
- Explore initiation style & communication skills
- Excavate myths about gender roles & sexual “shoulds”
- Address other sexual myths
Sexual Desire in Long-Term Relationships
- Predictors of a strong, lasting sexual connection
- “Show up to the party” metaphor
- The foundation of a strong sexual connection
- Address difficult feelings & space between partners
Emily Nagoski, Ph.D., has been a sex educator for twenty years and is the former inaugural Director of Wellness Education at Smith College. Her New York Times best-selling book, Come As You Are: The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life, has been hailed as a groundbreaking exploration of the science of sexuality. Sex therapist, Ian Kerner called it a “master class in the science of sex” and relationship researcher John Gottman said it is “an absolutely necessary guide for all couples.” She has also written three guides for Ian Kerner’s GoodInBed.com, including the “Guide to Female Orgasm,” and her own blog, The Dirty Normal.
Dr. Nagoski has a Ph.D. in health behavior with a doctoral concentration in human sexuality from Indiana University, and a master’s degree in counseling, with a clinical internship at the Kinsey Institute Sexual Health Clinic. She has taught graduate and undergraduate classes in human sexuality, relationships and communication, stress management, and sex education.
Financial: Emily Nagoski is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Emily Nagoski has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Sex, Desire & Attachment with Emily Nagoski, Ph.D.-New Science & Strategies to Transform Couples’ Sex Lives – Emily Nagoski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.