Buy Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder by Frank Layman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frank Layman
- 5 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 02, 2018
Specific diagnosis within the realm of shoulder pain can be problematic. It is unrealistic for a single test to make a pathognomonic diagnosis, but there are clinical tests with varying levels of sensitivity and specificity that, when clustered together, can aid the clinician in determining proper pathology. The clinician must decide between various manual techniques, exercises, modalities and adjunctive treatment techniques.
In this exciting, interactive, recording you will practice multiple specialized tests and determine how to cluster them to improve accuracy of diagnosis. You will have the opportunity to practice various mobilization and stabilization techniques to address limitations in range of motion and pain. With hands-on labs and case studies participants will be educated on current concepts in adjunctive treatment techniques, including ergonomic adaptations, which can be immediately incorporated into practice.
|Manual – Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation (27.37 MB)
|Available after Purchase
REVIEW OF ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE UPPER EXTREMITY
- Scapula and humerus bony landmarks
- Labrum, bursa and ligaments of the shoulder joint
- Muscular involvement
CURRENT CONCEPTS IN EVALUATION
- Cervical screen
- Myotome screen
- Sensory screen
- Impingement cluster
- SLAP tear cluster
- Instability cluster
- Biceps tendon tests
- Upper limb tension tests
SCAPULA ASSESSMENT AND LAB
- Static scapula assessment and interpretation
- Scapula dyskinesia assessment and interpretation
COMMON DIAGNOSIS AND CASE STUDIES
- Rotator cuff impingement/tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tear (partial-full thickness)
- SLAP tear
- Frozen shoulder syndrome
- Shoulder instability
- Snapping scapula syndrome
MANUAL TECHNIQUES AND LAB
- Scapula mobilization techniques
- Glenohumeral joint mobilization techniques
- Handling positions for passive range of motion and manual stretch
CURRENT CONCEPTS IN THERAPEUTIC EXERCISES
- Active range of motion exercises
- Passive range of motion exercises
- Manual stretch
- Strengthening with elastic vs. weights
- Weight bearing exercises
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular exercises
- Return to sport and/or heavy gym activity
CURRENT CONCEPTS IN ADJUNCTIVE TREATMENT TECHNIQUES AND MODALITIES
- Thermal modalities
- Electrical modalities
PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER
Frank Layman, PT, DPT, EdD, MTC, has been a specialist in the field of orthopedics and sports medicine for nearly three decades. He has a vast amount of experience treating patients and athletes of all age groups and activity levels. Dr. Layman graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training from Radford University, earned his Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy from Old Dominion University, and has an EdD from the University of Virginia in Curriculum and Instruction, with concentrations areas in Administration and Sports Medicine. He received a transitional DPT from the university of St. Augustine, where he obtained his Manual Therapy Certification. He also holds a certification in Dry Needling.
Dr. Layman has taught Sports Medicine courses and has been active with programs in Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, and Physical Therapy Assistance. In addition to his clinical and administrative duties and patient care responsibilities, Dr. Layman is an officer in the United States Army Reserves, an author, lecturer, consultant, adjunct faculty member (HPU-Leadership and Professionalism), and Board Member and VP of Business Development for Tapout Fitness in the Raleigh/Durham area. He is also a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the North Carolina Physical Therapy Association, and the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapy.
Financial: Frank Layman has an employment relationship with Randolph Health; and Tapout Fitness. He receives a speaking honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frank Layman is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; the North Carolina Physical Therapy Association; and the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapy.
Buy the Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Non-Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation -Current Approaches in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Painful Shoulder – Frank Layman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.