Buy Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection by Elizabeth J. Szlek,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elizabeth J. Szlek
- 5 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 16, 2016
A New Paradigm in Treating Mental Disorders
We have all had clients who come into the office in a depressed or anxious state, and yet they cannot identify just what is bothering them. Children are brought in with symptoms of ADHD, suicidal ideation, or an eating disorder. Clients with addictions struggle to gain control of themselves. Many elderly clients have no energy or zest for life, and may appear to be suffering from dementia. Others are suffering with many physical complaints in addition to presenting with serious depression; and we have all seen those who have literally been anxious all their lives. Talking in these cases often does not produce the desired results, and both client and professional become frustrated.
In this dynamic seminar, Ms. Elizabeth Szlek, MA, LMHC, NCC, NTP, CGP, shares her decades of experience integrating nutrition into therapy, along with the cutting edge of nutritional research. Discover highly effective, non-pharmaceutical interventions for disorders such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, autism, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar, and addictions. Walk away from this seminar with the knowledge and tools to approach these problems from a new perspective, and improve your therapeutic outcomes by incorporating this important mind-body connection.
|Manual – Nutrition and Mental Health (1.41 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Root of the Problem
- A Brief History of Medicine & diet
- Hippocrates, medicine, and diet
- Madness through the ages
- 18th century – moral therapy
- Psychiatry emerges – classification of disorders
- Biological psychiatry today
- Ancient ways of eating
- Weston A. Price
- Elements of traditional diets
20th Century Nutritional Problems
- Foods of modern commerce
- The rise of degenerative diseases
- Industrial farming
- Chemical additives and fast food
- Sugar and fats
An Over-Medicated Society
- Increase in mental disorders
- Search for biological solutions
- Rise of ADHD, learning disorders, and autism
Implications for Clinical Work
- How Nutrition Affects Mental Health
- Your microbiome: For better or worse
- How our microbiome and brain communicate
- Recognize deficiencies: Addictions and drug-induced deficiencies
- Polyvagal theory and the autonomic nervous system
Elizabeth J. Szlek, MA, LMHC, NCC, NTP, CGP, has 20 years of experience as a mental health professional and has her own private practice, The Door Counseling Center. She earned a Master of Arts degree in Counseling from Liberty University, a Master of Music degree from Yale University, and was awarded a Fulbright Fellowship to Poland.
Ms. Szlek is certified as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and a GAPS Practitioner. She has presented at many conferences at both the local and national levels, and authored numerous contributions to publications including The Utica Phoenix, In Good Health, Life and Times, The Rome Observer, Women in Motion, and the “Your Mental Health” column in The Adirondack Express. Ms. Szlek is also a member of the American Counseling Association and Nutritional Therapy Association.
Financial: Elizabeth Szlek maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elizabeth Szlek is a member of the American Counseling Association; and the Nutritional Therapy Association.
Buy the Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nutrition and Mental Health -Exploring the Mind-Body Connection – Elizabeth J. Szlek course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.