Buy Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain by Jack Klott,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jack Klott
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 22, 2020
Your client just revealed that she’s having suicidal thoughts…what do you do?
Does she have a gun? Has she written letters? Picked a location? Have hope something will change and doesn’t want to hurt family and friends?
Asking your client, “where do you hurt?” often reveals the focus of the suicidal intent or the purpose of self-harm behaviors. As a clinician, it’s important to remember that even though you view suicide and self-harm behaviors as dysfunctional and maladaptive, your client views them as purpose-driven means of eliminating or managing unbearable levels of pain. For your client, these behaviors are beneficial, attractive, and helpful.
Even the most seasoned therapists struggle to develop an empathic view of their client’s devastating methods of managing emotional pain. Learning how to help clients discover the sources of their pain and providing them with healthy options for solving and managing these struggles in their lives is the key to hope.
Through case studies observed in his 45 years as a counselor and suicidologist, Jack Klott brings to life the ideas, theories, and concepts you need to help your clients:
- Identify the seven goals of self-harm
- Implement a risk assessment strategy to determine who presents the highest risk for suicide and self-harm
- Recognize the profound danger of engaging in “contracts” with your clients
- Discuss the four essential elements of therapy with suicidal and self-harming clients
- Understand how “fear of litigation” can severely detract from your ability to help the suicidal population
Join Jack in this one-of-a-kind recording and learn how to help your clients confront the darkness of suicide and self-harm behaviors.
|Manual – Suicide & Self-Harm (0.96 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Guiding Principles
Research on Suicide and Research Limitations
- Research on numbers/methods/treatment
- Limitations of a “psychological autopsy”
- No causality in research
The Neurobiological Basis of Suicide
Who Is At Risk?
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Other DSM-5® Considerations
- Social Stress Factors
- Adults Factors
- Adolescent Factors
- Childhood Factors
- Psychological Vulnerabilities
- Performance Anxiety
- Emotional Constriction
- Defenseless Personality
- Adaptive Suicide Protectors
- Maladaptive Suicide Protectors
- Fueling Emotions to Suicide and Self-Harm
Non Suicidal Self Injury (NSSI) – The Self-Harming Population
- All Behaviors are Purposeful!
- Relief from:
- Dissociative Conditions
- Emotional Constriction
- Anxiety and/or Depression
- Loneliness, Isolation, Abandonment, Rejection
The Suicidal Population
- Suicide Rehearsal – The Seventh Goal of NSSI
- The Ideator
- Suicide Threats for Secondary Gain
- The Attempter/Completer
Assessment of Risk
- When to Hospitalize the Ideator
- Six Week Warning Signs for the Suicide Completer
- Six Day Warning Signs for the Suicide Completer
Treatment Considerations for NSSI and Suicidal Populations
- Identify the Locus of Pain
- Empathic Regard
- Provided Alternatives
- The Role of Motivation
- Reasons For Living
- The Continuous Hope Providing Relationship
- Relationship Effectiveness
- Opening Up Your Emotional Door
- Emotional Regulation
- The Safety Plan
- The Crisis Plan
- Avoid “Contracts”
The Therapist as a Survivor of Suicide
Jack Klott, MSSA, LCSW, CSWW, Suicidologist, and national speaker has helped and educated tens of thousands in his 45 years of suicide and self-harm client work. Jack is a 35-year member of the American Association of Suicidology and was a founder of the Michigan Association of Suicidology (where he has been recognized for his contribution to suicide prevention in Michigan).
He authored the national best sellers The Suicide and Homicide Risk Assessment and Prevention Treatment Planner (Wiley, 2004), The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner (Wiley, 2006), and Suicide and Psychological Pain: Prevention That Works (PESI, 2012).
Jack is a popular and sought after seminar speaker on suicide prevention, motivational interviewing, co-occurring disorders and the DSM®. Attendees rave about his unique teaching gift of weaving expertise, passion and compassion into practical, understandable and usable information.
Financial: Jack Klott receives royalties as an author for PESI Publishing & Media and Wiley & Son Publishing. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jack Klott is a member of the American Association of Suicidology; and the Michigan Association for Suicide Prevention.
Buy the Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Suicide & Self-Harm -Stopping the Pain – Jack Klott course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.